- playground-cli: Improve application error handling
- playground-cli: add PLAYGROUND_CONFIG environment variable to allow custom installations. Deploy application from catalog and remove application with the playgroun UI. Shoose a different environment than the current one when deploying or removing apps.
- playground-cli: wait command.
- playground: billing support.
- playground-cli: LDAP support.
- Playground: LDAP support.
- playground-cli: Client CA support.
- Playground: Modified use button for environments. Switched cluster card for environment. Improved dropdown components behavior. Improved account list update lifecycle. Updated welcome board.
- playground-cli: Add account and environment commands.
- Playground: Management of accounts and environments.
- playground-cli: Improved login and signup experience.
- Playground: Improved signup experience. Please note that if your username contains uppercase letters, the username will be automatically transformed to lowercase. This change is needed to accomodate other identity providers coexisting in the same environment.
- Overall bugfixing.
- CLI updated to work with the improved backend.
- New command to retrieve catalog summary.
- New command to add a component.
- If you were a user of
.playground.yamlfile please rename environments as installations
- *Remove kubeconfig files from $HOME/.napptive/
- playground-cli installation with curl
- get-kubeconfig command not needed to use the playground-cli options
- playground dashboard command added
Catalog: We have added an application catalog that simplifies the way users can store their applications and how an application can be deployed on the playground.
Playground-CLI: New command
apps open <application>that launches a browser for each of the declared endpoints of an application
- Fix a bug preventing users using Brave or Safari to log into the platform.
Ingress Trait: We have added a simple way to automatically expose applications endpoints using an ingress trait that is associated with the application components.
Personal Access Token: A new authentication mechanism for scripts and use cases where OAuth interactions are not possible.
Application operations: New way to deploy/remove applications using the Playground CLI without requiring kubectl.
Application Logs: We have added a command to check the application logs.
- Fix a bug in the error message when the user is not logged into the platform
- Support for deploying OAM applications: Deploy OAM applications on the Napptive Playground.
- Support for monitoring OAM entities: Enable monitoring of deployed applications with consolidated global status.
- Cluster status monitoring: Enable monitoring of cluster usage.