- Customize application parameters when deploying from catalog.
- Enable custom DNS names on application endpoints
- Set application name on deployment from catalog
- New parameters on catalog deploy command.
- Support Google login
- Support username and email login
- Fix bugs in the billing process
- Fix bugs related to changing plans and environment quotas
- Improve application deployment process
New login process. The first time you login with the CLI, the provider selection window will appear. After that, the select provider will be stored in your preferences for the CLI login. To reset the selected provider use:
playground login --showLoginOptions
- New command
playground account useto change between accounts
- Bug fixing related to PAT login.
- Update the CLI to the latest version.
- Update the CI/CD pipelines to use the latest version of the GitHub Actions.
- Check the summary of changes with OAM 0.3.1 to see how to adapt your existing applications. Is something broken? Check the FAQ or get in touch through email or the Community Slack so we can help you.
- Support for OAM v0.3.1 including the new Application entities. For more information check the core concepts documentation.
- Support for ConfigMap and Secrets in the web and CLI
- playground-cli: Support for the new entities
- playground-cli: Changes in the authorization process for kubeconfig to adopt
- playground: Prepare the platform for the next version of OAM.
- playground-cli: Improve application error handling
- playground-cli: add PLAYGROUND_CONFIG environment variable to allow custom installations. Deploy application from catalog and remove application with the playgroun UI. Shoose a different environment than the current one when deploying or removing apps.
- playground-cli: wait command.
- playground: billing support.
- playground-cli: LDAP support.
- Playground: LDAP support.
- playground-cli: Client CA support.
- Playground: Modified use button for environments. Switched cluster card for environment. Improved dropdown components behavior. Improved account list update lifecycle. Updated welcome board.
- playground-cli: Add account and environment commands.
- Playground: Management of accounts and environments.
- playground-cli: Improved login and signup experience.
- Playground: Improved signup experience. Please note that if your username contains uppercase letters, the username will be automatically transformed to lowercase. This change is needed to accomodate other identity providers coexisting in the same environment.
- Overall bugfixing.
- CLI updated to work with the improved backend.
- New command to retrieve catalog summary.
- New command to add a component.
- If you were a user of
.playground.yamlfile please rename environments as installations
- Remove kubeconfig files from
- playground-cli installation with curl
- get-kubeconfig command not needed to use the playground-cli options
- playground dashboard command added
Catalog: We have added an application catalog that simplifies the way users can store their applications and how an application can be deployed on the playground.
Playground-CLI: New command
apps open <application>that launches a browser for each of the declared endpoints of an application
- Fix a bug preventing users using Brave or Safari to log into the platform.
Ingress Trait: We have added a simple way to automatically expose applications endpoints using an ingress trait that is associated with the application components.
Personal Access Token: A new authentication mechanism for scripts and use cases where OAuth interactions are not possible.
Application operations: New way to deploy/remove applications using the Playground CLI without requiring kubectl.
Application Logs: We have added a command to check the application logs.
- Fix a bug in the error message when the user is not logged into the platform
- Support for deploying OAM applications: Deploy OAM applications on the Napptive Playground.
- Support for monitoring OAM entities: Enable monitoring of deployed applications with consolidated global status.
- Cluster status monitoring: Enable monitoring of cluster usage.