This page contains different tutorials and guides to help you get the most from the Napptive Playground.
- How to attach storage to application components: Different methods to add ephemeral or persistent volumes for your applications.
- Deploying components using Helm charts: Use existing Helm charts as components of an application.
- Using Personal Access Tokens: Use Personal Access Tokens to access the playground without the need of a browser to open the session.
- Access application logs: Retrieve the logs of a running application or component.
- Add custom OAM definitions: Discover how to add OAM entities to your environments.
- Integration with CI/CD: Use GitHub Actions to integrate the playground in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Using the Playground with kubectl: Use kubectl to access the playground using the standard Kubernetes API.
- Configure a custom domain for an application: Configure a custom domain for an application deployed in the playground.
- Using catalog applications: Step-by-step guidelines to work with specific catalog applications
- Take a look to the playground concepts.
- Having issues deploying an application? Take a look to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).